What's new

Figaro Monsieur Gold Aftershave Splash ?

Figaro Monsieur Gold Aftershave Splash 400ml ?

I've previously purchased large bottles off ItalianBarber and have been pleased with the purchases. (Vitos Colonia & Razorock Baby Blue)

I'm now in the market for another bottle. What are peoples opinion of this Figaro?
(Large Bottle) Figaro Monsieur Gold Aftershave Splash – ItalianBarber

What is it comparable to, what are its scent characteristics.

All opinions & suggestions welcome.
figaroas_grande.jpg

I like it. Not as powdery as most Italian splashes. Nice menthol kick, & I get a little oud and tobacco from it. It's a "dry" scent, if that makes sense. It shares some ingredient with Skin Bracer (besides menthol), but I can't name it. It certainly doesn't smell like Skin Bracer, but they do share something in common. Also, if you're familiar with the Booster line from Canada, they all have a certain underlying note that is in every single Booster scent. I think Figaro has that same note. Again, I'm too unsophisticated to name it, but I do smell it in the Boosters and in Figaro. I'd buy it again. I bought the big jug from Italian Barber last year, so I'm set for a while.

Have you tried Vitos "Aftershaving"? That is some amazing juice.

I have the 100ml size. While it's a good aftershave in terms of what I WANT an aftershave to be (calming, soothing, sterilizing...), I think it's a little over the top in the scent department. Very sweet, and it leaves a noticeable shine on the face. If you wouldn't like the scent, 1000ml would be a lot to have around.

I also agree with Colonel Hogan, Vitos aftershave is top-notch. One of the best I've ever used.

Don

Figaro Monsieur Gold Aftershave Splash 400ml ?

I've previously purchased large bottles off ItalianBarber and have been pleased with the purchases. (Vitos Colonia & Razorock Baby Blue)

I'm now in the market for another bottle. What are peoples opinion of this Figaro?
(Large Bottle) Figaro Monsieur Gold Aftershave Splash – ItalianBarber

What is it comparable to, what are its scent characteristics.

All opinions & suggestions welcome.
View attachment 818430
I have some from The Italian Barbara I bought some time ago. It is a 100 mi bottle. It is tobbaco and vanilla spice. I love it, goes on strong but lightens up quickly. I've had it for about 2 yrs and still smells great. (I went into a after shave buying frenzy so I switch often)It seems to have gotten very popular lately. Give it a go, it's worth it.

Top Bottom