I think you may have more experience with the Evo brush than anyone I know. I hope you'll do a little write up on the brush when you feel like its time.View attachment 1078169
F3M2 shave #13
View attachment 1078171
PRE ........ Hot Water
BRUSH ...... Omega EVO Marble Ovale (E1855)
SOAP ....... Wholly Kaw Rebelle (Siero Tallow)
RAZOR ...... Supply V2 with 3 Dot Plate, Schick Proline B-20 (7)
POST CARE .. Speick AS
FRAGRANCE .. Penguin Premium Blend
Nice DFS shave today. I retired the previous B-20 thinking it had good life left even after seven commendable shaves, but today's fresh B-20 was noticeably better. Nevertheless, I am very impressed with these Proline blades.
I'm very happy to do that Jim, and I will be sure to let you know - hopefully by tomorrow.I think you may have more experience with the Evo brush than anyone I know. I hope you'll do a little write up on the brush when you feel like its time.
It's telling me I have to wait until April to try my slant Jim...to try my slant.View attachment 1078468
Bet I'm not the only one evaluating the benefits of this month's Fixed.
Most of us know by now if we didn't know already that a Fixed Four is hard.
I'm not finished with it yet so I don't want to count too many chickens just yet, but I'm noticing some of the things I've learned.
My brush is better than your brush!
- My brush is not always completely dry by the next shave.
- However, if I had to shave with just one brush every day, I'd buy three of these and alternate 'em so they'd get dry.
- The Zenith copper handled Manchurian begins life with the the backbone of a jackhammer, and with considerable scritch, and is a handful even if you're expecting what it brings.
- I do not mean to say this is news to me, but this brush is now unbelievably soft, and yet also deliciously scrubby in a totally good way.
- This knot is beyond luxurious.
- What a wonderful shaving brush.
- I doubt there's a better brush on the planet.
- No, there's zero sign of mold or anything else going wrong with the brush.
More later, God willing and the creek don't rise, about what this Fixed has taught me.
That's not anything but the hard part...We knew that going in to the Fixed, right, except we didn't know when Connaught would stock 'em.It's telling me I have to wait until April to try my slant Jim...to try my slant.