What's new

Few new items.

I saw this Palmolive cream in my local chemist and just had to have it after reading some good comments about it! However I only had my credit card and their minimum payment is £5 so I picked up some more blades to make it up to £5

0FE6D21B-C666-4183-9F10-E0AB7431BFEA.jpeg
Jason

Cool. I have not seen that here in my part of Canada. The only shave cream in a tube I have seen at the pharmacy here is Nivea and Cremo. The Nivea one is pretty cheap too. I am going to try it sometime.

Palmolive is flat out just an awesome cream and a true classic. Your gonna love it Jason! I've never tried a wiki blade before. However, I did just receive a tuck from a recent BST purchase and I am excited too shave with say the least :) Happy shaves brother man!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Palmolive shave cream is available in Australia at most IGA supermarkets, 65g for under AU$3 (about US$2). It is made in Italy. It produces a great lather for SR shavers.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
The Palmolive is a fantastic shaving cream. We used to sell it in the supermarket where I work when we discontinued selling it I bought the last 4 boxes. I have been working for this supermarket chain for 23 years and we sold it for 22 of those years. Sad to see it go.

Top Bottom