What's new

Fendrihan

i've had both positive and negative experiences with fendrihan.
had one big order of a large thiers-issard collection, which was not packed well and arrived with several damaged razors!
john at fendrihan apologized, made everything good, but said he had limited 'resources'.
more recently, i'm ordering from us vendors or italian barber.
good luck in your journeys!

thiers issard feston collection arrival.JPG

i've had both positive and negative experiences with fendrihan.
had one big order of a large thiers-issard collection, which was not packed well and arrived with several damaged razors!
john at fendrihan apologized, made everything good, but said he had limited 'resources'.
more recently, i'm ordering from us vendors or italian barber.
good luck in your journeys!

View attachment 1643719
I somtimes think USPS, UPS and FedEx hire only frustrated people with violent tendencies. UPS delivered an air rifle to me with a ripped open shipping box, torn up box that held the rifle and the rifle itself had a split barrel and broken front site. Does tend to sour one on online vendors.

Reactions: Kix
I somtimes think USPS, UPS and FedEx hire only frustrated people with violent tendencies. UPS delivered an air rifle to me with a ripped open shipping box, torn up box that held the rifle and the rifle itself had a split barrel and broken front site. Does tend to sour one on online vendors.
that's sad!
in my case with the razors, the shipping box was perfect and the razors came in a heavy wooden TI presentation box.
the shipping service was fine.
Fendrihan simply did not inspect the razors in the presentation box or provide proper internal packing.

that's sad!
in my case with the razors, the shipping box was perfect and the razors came in a heavy wooden TI presentation box.
the shipping service was fine.
Fendrihan simply did not inspect the razors in the presentation box or provide proper internal packing.
Hopefully you got a satisfactory resolution.

Your inbound shipment is just another package to the delivery company.

For many years I shipped Fed-X overnight almost daily.

When they were AIR ONLY, service & real time tracking was wonderful.

My buddy who was at one time Fed-X’s number one package per day shipper got to see how they did things.

Simple package going LA to San Diego always went to Memphis Hub.

Positive was the package that went long way, always arrive next day by 1030am.

Let’s say things & service is not as good as 30 years ago.

I see Amazon deliver item in plan sight, porch pirate love this

From working in the shipping & receiving industry.

I can tell you that there is very little care about how your package gets handled now days.

I always hold my breath when I open a package. Especially if it’s a fragile item.

Last edited:
We had a bag of coffee beans delivered from amazon...I cant remember if it was purolator or ups. Our camera caught the driver slowing down at our driveway and tossing the bag out the window. Result bag full of beans with a burst bag.
Amazon customer service asked for a copy of the video.

Craziest delivery I have seen.

Be well
Jay

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I have had 4 orders with Fendrihan over the last 3 years and have not had any problems at all. To bad about the razors @sarimento1! Who would of thought the straight razors would come out of their cut out pockets while being shipped.
At least they corrected the accidental damages while being shipped.

Reactions: Kix
Top Bottom