What's new

Fendrihan synthetic brush - opinions?

Goatrope

Eccentric and destitute of reason
I just bought the Fendrihan synthetic brush, FEN-BLK-SYNT. Not sure whether I want to keep it or not, so I'm asking for opinions from anyone who knows anything about it or have experience with it, good or bad.

20220828_101830.jpg

Any comparison to Rockwell synthetic RR-962792?

Thanks in advance.

-Phil

It’s good for the price. Down the line should you want something a little nicer you can always add it to the dopp bag as it’s only got a 23mm knot and dries fairly quick. Good for travel & cheap so doesn’t matter if it gets lost somehow during transit.

Goatrope

Eccentric and destitute of reason
Here's the other synthetic brush I'm considering. Smaller 20mm knot and fits my razor stand.

-Phil

Attachments

• RockwellSynthetic.jpg
    RockwellSynthetic.jpg
    899.3 KB · Views: 2

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I just bought the Fendrihan synthetic brush, FEN-BLK-SYNT. Not sure whether I want to keep it or not, so I'm asking for opinions from anyone who knows anything about it or have experience with it, good or bad.

View attachment 1515902

Any comparison to Rockwell synthetic RR-962792?

Thanks in advance.

-Phil
It has a Plissoft knot and I used a 24mm for well over a year until I bought a lot of different brushes. I still use my Plissoft knot brush and it works well over the years. Mixes lather quickly and has those famous soft tips with some back bone making it a winner in my eyes & experiences. The modern synthetic brushes work well IMO.

Top Bottom