What's new

Female Newbie Journal: Falling Down the Rabbit Hole

All Russian Blades Continued~Voshkod 4'th Use~10/15/18

Razor: Karve Christopher Bradley, plate B~Pre-Shave: Neutrogena Glycerin Facial Bar~Soap: WCS Fougere~Brush: WCS Silvertip Badger
Post-Shave: Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel, PAA Jitterbug Fougere Aftershave, Barbedeaux Aftershave Lotion

Did a babygirl face shave. Then the legs, arms, bikini line etc with the two pass WTG, ATG. and XTG with residual slickness. Yet again, a BBS with no irritation or issues. The post-shave routine settled it all in beautifully.

Latest Shave Mail~ Latest Updates~10/23/18

Sis and niece are here for a two-week visit from Coeur D'Alene, Idaho...been busy...Yesterday did Disney Magic Kingdom...thought the sunscreens were packed but niece couldn't find it...when home found it was in her backpack all along...too late to help! We learned a lot of what to pack and not pack for the 29'th tickets to The Disney Animal Kingdom!
Got Sun Poisoning and boy am I in pain from the burn, irritation, and itch.
Plus, this old body is in need of an overhaul...back, legs, even arms, well hell my whole body aches with all the walking around and standing.
On a good note, I did receive my Jaqi Lavender DLC Open Comb Razor.
Sun Poisoing Disney.JPG
Yaqi DLC Open Comb Razor.JPG

Identify these razors for me, please??? one on left has dark green handle. Not in my possession right now just thinking of bidding on it.
proxy.php

HELP!
Can anyone help me identify an approximate manufacturing date on the Rubber Set Ever-Ready Vintage Brush?
The number looks like 1C8 or 1CS hard to read. It is approximately 3 3/4" tall and handle length is 1 7/8". It has 8 sides to it...Handle is black on top, clear on bottom.
The knot is so scratchy and scritchy and not soft at all and lathers for crapola. I have a 22 mm Maggard's Timberwolf Grey (synthetic) knot to put in it.

Ever Ready Vintage Brush2.JPG
Ever Ready Vintage Brush.JPG

Top Bottom