What's new

Female approved

I am a medical student and yesterday, while practicing eye exams, when the girl I study with got close to my face she commented on how good I smelled; thanks Pinaud Clubman. Today while practicing lymph node exams she commented on how soft my skin was; thanks DE shaving and improved methods of shaving related skin care.

So I have to say the way I am shaving now is definitely female approved. :thumbup:

I think it's funny about Pinaud Clubman. I really didn't buy it because I wanted to smell good. I have other products for that. But, since noticing all the different women's reactions to it, they seem to like it better than the expensive stuff I buy for the sake of smelling good.

I get the same reaction from my wife from the Clubman. My barber always uses it on me after neck razor and sideburn shaving. The wife liked it so much, I bought my first bottle last week. She's said something positive every day about it. Everybody should have a bottle.

Clubman is great! Pretty girls (and some ugly ones too) routinely tell me how wonderful I smell. Do they sell a Costco size?

@Mr Birmo: "Everybody should have a bottle."

No! Then the price will go up!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure my wife's nose doesn't work. She doesn't seem to notice what I ever smell like.

Oh yes she does notice. That's a rookie assumption. Lack of a negative comment in this case is a positive reaction to the Clubman. It may not be her favorite, but it has met with her approval. If she didn't like it you'd be the first to know.

Similar experience here! Close shaves and good scents definitely make a difference in close encounters!

-Weez

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Wow with flirting like that you should be on a first date already! I need to try some of that clubman.

I am a medical student and yesterday, while practicing eye exams, when the girl I study with got close to my face she commented on how good I smelled; thanks Pinaud Clubman. Today while practicing lymph node exams she commented on how soft my skin was; thanks DE shaving and improved methods of shaving related skin care.

So I have to say the way I am shaving now is definitely female approved. :thumbup:

she sounds hot!!!!

You do realize she is sweet on you right?

Top Bottom