What's new

Fellas Have U Lost Your Minds ?

I love my wife more than anyone, but the only PROTECTION I have against sharing my razor with my wife is using the DE. Don't u hate going to shave in the morning knowing when you changed your blade last, but then wondering if the wife shaved her legs last night or not. You realize the square area of 2 legs is probably equal to 20 faces ( 20 shaves or 4 weeks worth).Now imagine picking up the DE at 6 am that has 20 shaves on it OUCH!!!!!!!!! My advice is go to Kmart buy their brand of DE blades, dull it up, invite the wife to try your new equipment, she'll get razor burn , a few nicks, and a ****ty shave, She'll never use our stuff again. I look so foward to my shaves, I don't want to risk it. After all isn't that why they sell those pink razors.

Eric

Eric:

That's why you buy her a razor just for her. The long handled Gillette I purchased for my wife is baby blue with little stars on the handle. I agree, I certainly wouldn't want her using MY razor!:scared:

I need all twelve of my razors to use myself!!

Jerry

Eric,

The Vision IS my wife's razor. I have so many others to use (Merkur Classic, Classic HD, and 1904) including my TI Blond Horn Silver Steel straight razor, that I don't miss the Vision although I think it is an excellent razor. And like someone else said, she likes a lot of the same shave products that I do (i.e. Trumper's Skin Food), not to mention brushes, soaps, etc. So, there's never any arguement if I want to order something new. It's a great arrangement for a "shave addict" (I was going to say "shave-ophile" but the suffix of that term is getting tossed around in a rather bad light lately. So I'll use the other term). Anyway, my wife's newfound interest in wet shaving has been a windfall for me.:cool:

Tom

ERIC said:
I love my wife more than anyone, but the only PROTECTION I have against sharing my razor with my wife is using the DE. Don't u hate going to shave in the morning knowing when you changed your blade last, but then wondering if the wife shaved her legs last night or not. You realize the square area of 2 legs is probably equal to 20 faces ( 20 shaves or 4 weeks worth).Now imagine picking up the DE at 6 am that has 20 shaves on it OUCH!!!!!!!!! My advice is go to Kmart buy their brand of DE blades, dull it up, invite the wife to try your new equipment, she'll get razor burn , a few nicks, and a ****ty shave, She'll never use our stuff again. I look so foward to my shaves, I don't want to risk it. After all isn't that why they sell those pink razors.
The best defense is to start shaving with a str8. The gleaming blade will be all it takes. She won't want to come near it, much less open it.

So she shaves her legs with your razor...big deal :wink:

The morning after I had changed blades on my old Sensor Excel (this was a number of years ago), I started to shave, expecting a nice smooth shave from a one day old blade, and darn near ripped my face off.

Turns out the evening before, my wife had shaved the little fuzzy balls off her wool slacks with my razor and had neglected to tell me.

You want to talk about pain... :eek:

But my wife said her slacks looked almost new...

Top Bottom