What's new

Federal Holiday Breakfast

I don't really cook, but I did pick up a things or two working 5,000 Masonic pancake breakfast fundraisers since I 3 years old.
20210118_073341.jpg

And here I thought I was doing well, coming home from Dr's labs and fasting blood draws. I made a European style sandwich of canned chicken breast pickled with sweet hamburger relish, mayo, & pepper. A serving of dried tomato pasta salad with Feta, and a nice Tabouli salad side. An Americano of illy Brazil with a splash of half and half.

Oh, well; there's always tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll try and do better.
The real question is: What is a proper Inauguration Celebration breakfast when said party might also include screaming faces and nasty places?

And here I thought I was doing well, coming home from Dr's labs and fasting blood draws. I made a European style sandwich of canned chicken breast pickled with sweet hamburger relish, mayo, & pepper. A serving of dried tomato pasta salad with Feta, and a nice Tabouli salad side. An Americano of illy Brazil with a splash of half and half.

Oh, well; there's always tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll try and do better.
The real question is: What is a proper Inauguration Celebration breakfast when said party might also include screaming faces and nasty places?
Pork.

I haven't spent enough time (and money) learning about wines that I'd drink on a regular basis. (And that's kinda odd since I grew up in the Napa Valley.) Sadly the tears of my enemies gather slowly and are spread wide so, I'll not be able to feast well on baby back ribs with the nectar of the gods. But I'll add extra sauce and do my best. :cheerful:

Best wishes for your celebrations - or tribulation - on this new day.

:popc:

Top Bottom