What's new

February 2020 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End (GRUME)

Respectfully I must withdraw... I had a small amount to burn, I caved and I ordered an aftershave which I will pick up later today.
"The easiest way to get rid of temptation is to surrender to it".
It has been fun, though. I could have kept going but even so, in March I plan to order a Schick injector so not much of a difference.
Best of luck to those left in the race.

Still in. Shaved 2 days ago. Forgot to report it. Used Yaqi Moka Express (spelling?) Williams Mug Soap and Gem featherweight

Respectfully I must withdraw... I had a small amount to burn, I caved and I ordered an aftershave which I will pick up later today.
"The easiest way to get rid of temptation is to surrender to it".
It has been fun, though. I could have kept going but even so, in March I plan to order a Schick injector so not much of a difference.
Best of luck to those left in the race.
Sorry to see you go. I hope the AS is good to you. As usual, feel free to play along at home.

And when we lose one, it's time for...

Roll Call!

1) @FoolishMortal
2) @Sotiris_A
3) @RigelDust
4) @Schnitzel52
5) @RookieGuy
6) @BobbyB
7) @BigJ
8) @DEPenguin
9) @Timeclo
10) @Weean
12) @samhain666
13) @RTM
14) @Shutterbug57
15) Tim33z - out (Wizamets)
16) @GaryTha
17) @02flhtci
18) SuperMax_fan - out (aftershave)
19) BigD - out (mystery auction item?)
20) @Rontu
21) @Cino
22) @Malort
23) @Wtd1911
24) @Stuart Ganis

Definitely in.

SOTD
  • Antica Barbieria Colla
  • Re-knotted Rubberset 203
  • L2 Flare Tip (Q2 1966)
  • Gillette Nacet (18)
  • WH w/menthol, LTFT
  • Stirling Bay Rum ASB
  • Vintage Avon Moonwind Cologne

Still in!
We're more than halfway through! Just another week and a half to go! It's all downhill from here! This is where it gets the hardest though. Perhaps a way to scratch that itch is to get something for another hobby? If you're doing a monthly restraining challenge for that, my motorcycle could use new floorboards. Anyways, point is be strong! We're almost almost done!

Still in.
Trying to tame Karve closed comb plate E. It's on the rougher side at the moment. Got me couple of nicks. Soldiering on regardless.

Still in!

Shave of the day:
Razor: Lord L6
Blade: Personna lab (5)
Soap: La Toja stick
Brush: Simpsons Wee Scot
Splash: Floid vigoroso

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Still in!

I’ve been away from home since New Years so I’ve been using the same kit.

I brought with me a little dollop of sandalwood cream that I use a bit of every Sunday. But I’m starting to miss having some variety.

Maybe I’ll pick up a new soap when I’m allowed to again. But like a really nice artisan one from Pastuer’s:lol:

Top Bottom