February 2019 Challenge: Landscape - A Tree

Discussion in 'The Darkroom' started by whitebar, Feb 1, 2019.

1. shm

shm

I have a thing for single trees, so I love all the entries :001_smile

My favourite is whitebar's pano (love those too :wink:) - post #16

2. All the entries are impressive. I have to go with Splinter's # 14. The canyon background makes the tree even more interesting to me.

3. sarimento1

sarimento1 Contributor

I liked mike simon1’s tree, it had nice character!

4. Some nice entries here.
    #13 by shm for me

5. I'm voting for #6

6. For this month I will vote for #3.

7. I vote for #6

8. Trees are a difficult subject and there were lots of excellent entries. I'm voting for #16 from @whitebar Very good!

9. oc_in_fw

oc_in_fw Contributor

I have to go with @whitebar (#16). It was tough this month, but the night sky drew me in.

10. #6 gets my vote. Agree, a tough decision this month.

11. Great shots! I vote #16

12. Very disappointed that I didn't get a chance to enter anything this month, but congratulations to all the great entries. It was a tough choice but #2 gets my vote. Simply stunning.

13. well done all. I thought long and hard about this one and never really found a tree through the forest so to speak. Whitebar and #16 have my vote

14. It is nice to see so many different images getting votes this month. I think this speaks to the quality of imagery entered. Excellent work by everyone who posted and I enjoyed all of them. After tallying the votes our winner for February is post #6 by @ninjashaver so congratulations to ninja!

15. Congratulations to all the entries this month. This was an excellent challenge! I will post a new one within a day or so.
    Peter

16. shm

shm

Congrats :a14: :thumbsup:

17. troy

troy Ambassador

Congrats!

18. Bravo ninjashaver, nice subject and composition.