What's new

Featured Aftershave - Pinaud Clubman

Sorry for that maybe stupid question...

Is there a difference (scentwise) between the Clubman Country Club Aftershave and the "regular" Pinaud Clubman Aftershave? I think of buying the Country Club, but if the scents are similar or at least identical, it would not make any sense.

Maybe someone of you could help me along...

Thank you.

Greetings
Thorsten

I was surprised too...

But i read, that there is a difference in the scent...the Country Club should smell more "powdery" than the "regular" Clubman.

I've ordered the big Country Club bottle today, so i am very curious to see if there are big differences.

The first thing i will do, to fill it in a glas bottle. Seems to help bring out the scent clearer...

My long-time barber has a bottle of standard Clubman on his shelf, of course. He also sells the large bottle if you ask about it. I think I might do that; I prefer Special Reserve, but the regular is terrific.

Sorry for that maybe stupid question...

Is there a difference (scentwise) between the Clubman Country Club Aftershave and the "regular" Pinaud Clubman Aftershave? I think of buying the Country Club, but if the scents are similar or at least identical, it would not make any sense.

Maybe someone of you could help me along...

Thank you.

Greetings
Thorsten

I have both bottles, and to my nose there's no difference in the scent at all. They're identical. The Country Club bottle refers to the size - it's big enough to serve the members of a country club! Probably something they used to put in country club bathrooms or something like that.

My long-time barber has a bottle of standard Clubman on his shelf, of course. He also sells the large bottle if you ask about it. I think I might do that; I prefer Special Reserve, but the regular is terrific.

+1! Sir, you have great taste (er smell)!! Clubman classic and SR are my two favorite Pinaud options!! :a29: :a29:

Top Bottom