What's new

Featured Aftershave - Pinaud Clubman

Am I the only one ... Love this stuff. But the wife cannot handle it. Coming from the proraso green splash, I love it. But I find myself sneaking on a splash of clubman and bolting out of the house. Hahaha she'll never know

I've been to 3 different Walgreens and every one has been out. There's a spot on the shelf for it, but no dice. It's driving me batty. I really want to try this stuff.

I've been to 3 different Walgreens and every one has been out. There's a spot on the shelf for it, but no dice. It's driving me batty. I really want to try this stuff.
If there is a Sally's Beauty Supply near you they sell it and its cheaper than Walgreens

I got my first bottle of Clubman and love it. It reminds me of when I was younger. Its a primary in my rotation. Because I liked it, I just recently got some Special Reserve and some Musk and they're ok. I was hoping to like them as much as the original. The Musk comes close but I'm not quite sure what to think of the SR yet. My next order will include Vanilla, Lime Sec, Veg, Citrus Musk, and Bay Rum.

I got my first bottle of Clubman and love it. It reminds me of when I was younger. Its a primary in my rotation. Because I liked it, I just recently got some Special Reserve and some Musk and they're ok. I was hoping to like them as much as the original. The Musk comes close but I'm not quite sure what to think of the SR yet. My next order will include Vanilla, Lime Sec, Veg, Citrus Musk, and Bay Rum.
Don't forget about the fantastic Pinaud hair tonics as well. Eau de Quinine makes a WONDERFUL aftershave! It has a long lasting aroma of sweet spicy roses, in a manly way. Eau de Portugal smells just like orange rind but is very short lived. Also, Lime Sec and Citrus Musk are pretty close in aroma, however most seem to prefer Citrus Musk. Getting both may be a bit redundant, however I get it, when you love Pinaud you want them all!

Like everyone else has said, smells like a trip to the babershop. A slightly spicy talc aroma. It's a little strong for me, so I'll probably cut it with some witch hazel, but I love it. I told my wife it smells like the barbershop and she replied "it smells like a man". Exactly. Like I stopped into Charming and had a visit with Floyd.

Don't forget about the fantastic Pinaud hair tonics as well. Eau de Quinine makes a WONDERFUL aftershave! It has a long lasting aroma of sweet spicy roses, in a manly way. Eau de Portugal smells just like orange rind but is very short lived. Also, Lime Sec and Citrus Musk are pretty close in aroma, however most seem to prefer Citrus Musk. Getting both may be a bit redundant, however I get it, when you love Pinaud you want them all!

LOL!! Haven't forgotten them, they are all on the to get/try list. :thumbup:

I love my Clubman Pinaud... however, my girlfriend hates it and claims it smells too much like an "old man." I told her not to confuse classy, vintage with old and tired.

Just got some Clubman Lime Sec. Not bad. Used it twice so far and I think I like it. Almost smells like lemon pledge but sweeter (?). I can see using it when I use lighter scented colognes. The scent doesn't last to long, maybe 30 minutes. Wife definite does not like it. This is the first AS or cologne that she has made a negative comment about.

Just bought my first bottle, ran home, and splashed some on. Wife has left the house disgusted as I bask in the nostalgic ambiance of Clubman.

I’ve invested in a bottle after discovering DE shaving and reading loads about different products. I love the stuff, I feel going going to work and catching the occasional whiff. I strangely feel more self assured wearing it!

I’ve invested in a bottle after discovering DE shaving and reading loads about different products. I love the stuff, I feel going going to work and catching the occasional whiff. I strangely feel more self assured wearing it!
Confidence makes the scent!

I absolutely love the scent, but it is so powerful that I can't wear it...and it seems to last forever. My wife can't stand the smell and I work in a scent free workplace. I get to wear it maybe twice a year when my wife goes away and I have a couple of days off work. It brings back very strong barber shop memories. Even though I only get to splash some on once in a while I get to admire the classic bottle and golden colour liquid every day on my shelf.

Top Bottom