What's new

Featherweight Antique Store Find. Need help

Hi Gentlemen,

I've exhausted the search and Google and unfortunately have come up empty:001_huh:

I found these two variants of the Gem Featherweights... And I can't seem to find any information on them.

They have Olive Handles and a matted Head. I also haven't found but two if he pictures online of these razors

Does anybody have an idea what they are and maybe have some background information on them....

I'm stumped :blushing:

$tmp_26001-1207162107a~21975250313.jpg
$tmp_26001-12071621091047144437.jpg

Thanks Gentlemen!!!

Thanks Toby!! I hadn't seen any before... That at least confirms that they aren't readily available. I'd still like to know more about them... :laugh:

I found several images of them, but no information specific to them. Just a different look I guess?

Let's see if I can drag @spidey9 in here for an opinion!

Not much I can add to what I posted in the thread that you linked to above. The Featherweights feature at least two different head designs, 3 different finishes (chrome, gold and matte), and cream colored or dark olive handles, some with a gold cap on the end. They were manufactured in the 1950's.

The matte finish/dark olive green handled version may have been intended for the military, although I have not run across any documentation to support this.

Actually, documentation on these is pretty sparse in general.

--Bob

Top Bottom