What's new

Feathers vs gillette 7o'clock vs wilkonson sword

Tried all 3 de razors for body and face. And with no shaving foam, cream, soap, nothing comes close to the feathers. Note have not tried astra blades and not going too for me. I'm convinced once again feathers are the best blade ( japanese). Am not going to buy any other blades but feathers for now. I have to use like 5 wilkonson sword blades to do chest, face etc.

First off before answering your question, I have to ask do you sometimes get bad blades? The reason I'm asking which nobody wants to hear, but I shave with the feather blades most of the time, and shave face, and body ( chest, arms, and legs with 1 blade, then throw out. Now that being said I have used 2 wilkinson sword de blades ( indian) for the same thing and not had a problem, same goes for the gillette 7o'clock ( yellows ). This time problems, with my hair length relatively the same. I don't think there is to much of a difference in wilkonson sword classic, and indian made! I know the water has to be hot though in order for the blade to be affective. I'm not really religious, but what in God's name is going on with these blades. Have a good day. Steve.

Tnx. With the feathers I find it cuts so close that on the face a single pass is good enough without any need of pressure also. Face is smooth as a baby's bottom.

Sorry I made a game change, due to the not so aggressiveness of the feather all stainless steel razor, I decided on using the feathers in combination with the Christopher Bradley de safety razor, with a d plate.

Top Bottom