What's new

Feathers and other

Hey guys,

Where is the best place to get a bunch of feather blades. I also use the Derby's a bit and am still deciding about others. I would like to stock up on some blades but don't know where to get them.

Thanks,

John

Iwan said:
Sadly they only ship within the USA, they won't send them to me in the UK. :cryin:

A bit of a nuisance that Iwan.

Do you think some kind board member over there who can take PayPal might buy a couple of hundred then send them to us via USPS Global Priority mail packet with a "suitable" value on the customs declaration?

I wouldn't mind a 100 feathers myself.

Gareth

galopede said:
A bit of a nuisance that Iwan.

Do you think some kind board member over there who can take PayPal might buy a couple of hundred then send them to us via USPS Global Priority mail packet with a "suitable" value on the customs declaration?

I wouldn't mind a 100 feathers myself.

Gareth

how many people do you think would be interested in this (and in what quantity? maybe i could try and work something out.

Well i'd almost certainly be interested in 100 blades, only thing is I'm working through my sample pack and whilst i like the Feathers a lot (currently my favourite blade) I still have to try the Derbys.

If someone were able to buy some of these and ship them over to the UK, I'd be able to pay by Paypal and would be most grateful! :smile:

Iwan said:
Well i'd almost certainly be interested in 100 blades, only thing is I'm working through my sample pack and whilst i like the Feathers a lot (currently my favourite blade) I still have to try the Derbys.

If someone were able to buy some of these and ship them over to the UK, I'd be able to pay by Paypal and would be most grateful! :smile:

Iwan, several of our American friends have offered to get us a couple of hundred special offer Feathers and send them over to us.

I'm up for it and will get 100 for myself. Do you want to join in and split the shipping costs etc?

my only worry is whether a parcel of 200 blades might attract the attention of the Excise men!

Cheers
Gareth

Sounds like a good plan Gareth. Any chance we could hang on a couple of days to give me chance to try out the Derby blades first? I'd be annoyed to order 100 Feather only to find i like the Derbys more!!

Ok for me to sample the Derbys the next 2 mornings and let you know on saturday? :smile:

I tried some more of my blades and I have to say I think I prefer the Derby blades at the moment. I've ordered 100 Derby on Ebay but I'm thinking I'd like to order 100 Feather too, as I think it's just my technique which is at fault with these at the moment.

I'm not sure if galopede pr Melvyn ordered some yet, but would anyone be able to order me 100 blades from this offer and ship them to me in the UK please?

http://www.cottonblossomcrafts.com/shave_page_9.htm

I'm happy to pay upfront for the blades and shipping, via Paypal naturally.

Please PM me if you're able to help!

Thanks. :biggrin1:

I would also be interested in 100 Feathers. Again, I'd happily pay for the blades and shipping in advance by PayPal

Thanks to everyone willing to do this for us stranded in the UK.

PM me if you want more information.

Top Bottom