What's new

Feather vintage

Hello, I'm intrigued by Feather vintage razors. I noticed they are much more expensive than Gillette, could you tell me about the range of these razors.

G

Guest2023

There are so many Feather vintage razors. They copied many of Gillette models, Valet Autostrop, Walbusch slant, Kabrand adjustable head and even Schick Krona adjustable prototype. I think there might be more.

You're talking about price range? I am not so sure because they dont pop up often in the market. I bid on the model copied after Schick Krona prototype a couple of months ago and it ended at $255.

I have a Feather vintage razor. It's based on Gillette Rocket. It's a very well made, sweet shaver. If you're interested, let me know. :)

R

romsitsa

There are so many Feather vintage razors. They copied many of Gillette models, Valet Autostrop, Walbusch slant, Kabrand adjustable head and even Schick Krona adjustable prototype. I think there might be more.

You're talking about price range? I am not so sure because they dont pop up often in the market. I bid on the model copied after Schick Krona prototype a couple of months ago and it ended at $255.

I have a Feather vintage razor. It's based on Gillette Rocket. It's a very well made, sweet shaver. If you're interested, let me know. :)

Just FYI, while it can be adjusted (as we know since the TTO Aristocrat) that Feather had no actual adjuster mechanism, like the Krona, just a dial stuck on a standard TTO.

. If you're interested, let me know. :)
Hello, I was just very interested in this samurai razor. It came out before or during World War II. I live in Ukraine and I have a war going on in the country. That's why I wanted to buy a WW2 veteran's razor.

Top Bottom