What's new

Feather Stainless Razor PIF

Actually, my first is Clint Bowyer. I got into NASCAR in 2002 and started rooting for Jr. Then when a young driver from Kansas came along named Clint Bowyer, Jr. moved to my number 2 spot.

Should have guessed a fellow Kansas man. I had the Labonte brothers in my top five favorites because they grew up about an hour or so from where I lived. I've never lived as close to a track as I do now in Kansas City. Never been to a race so it's a goal to make it out to one.

We have a winner! I was going to wait until I got up in the morning, but I can't sleep right now, so I decided to go ahead and post the winner.

Congrats to Steve in CT!

Congratulations Steve! Lucky man! This was a wonderful PIF, it is things like this that make complete strangers into neighbors and friends!

All of those congratulations should go to Ryan. I just threw my hat in the ring; he did something for which he deserves to be congratulated. I am amazed at his generosity and thrilled to be the beneficiary of it.

Congrats, Steve_in_CT!! When I read the post announcing the winner, I thought, "Well, how are we supposed to congratulate the winner if Ryan didn't use his username to announce the winnings?":blush: I was thinking he was just using Steve's signature from his post, and his location to announce he had won. DURRR!!!

Thanks again for the phenomenal PIF!!! You definitely help to make this place somewhere I am proud to be a part of!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Congrat Steve!

Ryan, what an awesome PIF! I root for Edwards, and Bowyer, being from just north of KC Edwards is a little closer. Before these guys showed up I always rooted for Sterling Marlin.

Please allow me to say Congrats to Steve for the luck of the draw, but more importantly allow me so say Thanks to Ryan for such a gererous gesture in the first place.

Hmmm, I've got a birthday coming in May, perhaps...

... think I need to drop some hints to the wife.

Again, congrats Steve and thank you so very much Ryan.

Top Bottom