What's new

Feather SamraiEdge Razor Idol Girls!

So Feather of Japan is now selling a new Cartridge razor called "SamraiEdge" and they are using Japanese "Idol" girls group NMB48 to sell them lol. samraiedge.com

Hah they can keep their new cartridge razor, can we keep the girls and have them move over to selling their Feather's DE razors??
:blushing:

$NMB48.jpg

$f21d5ecb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When was the last time you saw an add like that instead of some mush about the best you can get? funny, any how I think Connaughts have been selling this system for a few months now here in blighty.

I'm happy with my vintage GII if needed but have wondered about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those lack a few years before they will be wimmins.

Hah they are only teenagers and definitely not my personal preference but it's interesting to see how much money Feather is putting into their cartridge razors.

If Feather has them to advertise their kiddy cartridge razors then maybe they should get some real women to advertise their DE razors. I'm thinking girls more along the line of Harumi Nemoto, Miyabi Isshiki & Ai Shinozaki to name a few. I think that would make sense for a more "substantial" DE safety razor.

But why is the u in Samurai missing? Are they saying there's no u in Samurai, no "you" in Samurai? No Samurai in you. Wait, do they really mean me? I have no Samurai? Is that why I need a multi blade cartridge with training wheel bolsters behind every blade to protect me?

Top Bottom