What's new

Feather razor blades on prime for 16.09 per box !

Just wanted to let you guys know Amazon prime has 100 count feather blades the black and red boxes with the 5 count tucks for 16.09 shipped with Amazon prime.

Used a gift card i had , and now have 7 boxes on the way .

Question , these Red and black box feathers are the exact same as the yellow box correct ?

I thought the only difference was,the tucks in the yellow box are 10 blades per tuck and the red and black boxes are 5 blades per tuck ?

Best regards

The yellow boxes I have are 5 per. I heard they were the same blade even though in different packaging. Unfortunately I don't have prime any longer since it takes over a week to get my orders.

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
Just wanted to let you guys know Amazon prime has 100 count feather blades the black and red boxes with the 5 count tucks for 16.09 shipped with Amazon prime.

Used a gift card i had , and now have 7 boxes on the way .

Question , these Red and black box feathers are the exact same as the yellow box correct ?

I thought the only difference was,the tucks in the yellow box are 10 blades per tuck and the red and black boxes are 5 blades per tuck ?

Best regards
I got mine last night at the $14.28 price, but still a great deal at $16.09.

Story of my life !

Glad I got in at 16 , but at 14 would have been better !

What is the cheapest these go for overseas ?
If you can wait for a sale, Italian Barber usually has them for about $20/100 around Black Friday and sometimes other sales during the year.

Connaught in the UK has them for about $27/100 or $45/200, plus shipping.

The price you got is one of the lowest I've seen.

If you can wait for a sale, Italian Barber usually has them for about $20/100 around Black Friday and sometimes other sales during the year.

Connaught in the UK has them for about $27/100 or $45/200, plus shipping.

The price you got is one of the lowest I've seen.
Still looks like I got a way better deal with prime ! Let's hope they go back on sale again soon .

Top Bottom