What's new

Feather Pro Blade and awkward spot.

Hi people.

I've been using the non folding feather DX with Proguard blades and getting really amazing shaves... Apart from one spot on the left side of the back end of my chin/neck. The hair sort of under and down from my jaw joint grows towards the front but at a place I cant get the blade to do fully as it's sort of under the jawbone ATG. It is just short of been BBS.

In relation to the above rabble I'm asking if I use the non guarded PRO blades I might get the spot going what essentially will be across the grain both ways?

I don't even know if this will make sense to anyone.

Hope so.

Regards
Marty D

I don't think your results will be different with just the blade change IMHO. That being said once you are confident with the pro guards give it a shot.

Marty,

Is it possible to get at the area of you stretch the skin some? The Pros have more exposure, but if you can't readily get at the area I don't think a different blade will change much.

Cheers lads.
I'm having a go tonight with the pro blade.
If i start cutting I'll put a guarded one in it's place

regards
Marty D

I shave with both hands when using this razor, especially on my neck. If you haven't yet tried reaching that section with your other hand you might give that a go. I was surprised by how uncomfortable it was to reach some areas with one hand versus the other. Just maintain a sure and steady grip. BBS has become the rule with this razor rather than the exception and I am so glad to have this razor in my collection.

Top Bottom