What's new

*Feather N. American Tour*

Bill is the most diabolical enabler out there. (Well maybe not the most.:001_rolle) In any event, his generosity knows no bounds. Such a gentleman. Yes you did take one for the team on this and I am honored that you put me on the list! Darjeeling

Bill will never see his razor back, either because it will tour the world until men stop growing whiskers or because I will like it so much and not send it to the next person on the list :w00t:

Bill will never see his razor back, either because it will tour the world until men stop growing whiskers or because I will like it so much and not send it to the next person on the list :w00t:

Well, let me tell you of the story of a man named Charley
on a tragic and fateful day.
He put ten cents in his pocket, kissed his wife and family,
went to ride on the M.T.A.

Well, did he ever return? No, he never returned and
his fate is still unlearned.
He may ride forever 'neath the streets of Boston.
He's the man who never returned.

I believe the vendor of that site was the first to post here about the Feather razor (Anuerysm). He's a member here, if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Aw... Aneurysm is away for a few days. I wonder if I place the order on the website if it'll get shipped?

/EDIT: Who am I kidding? I placed the order for the full Japanese packaging. I'll report back when I get it, and I'll be sure to take pictures of the unboxing.

Last edited:
I think an enterprising young man with fine craftsmanship skills (like cooncat Bob) could make themselves a fine side business by churning out a few chromed donut bases similar to the Feather base stand. It is simply a hunk of metal with the appropriately sized hole in the middle.

I'm still not reading this thread, however...:001_rolle

S

siouxsie

I emailed his website and they said the stand is not available separately...bummer.

Maybe Classic can persuade them to make it so.

How much was the Japanese set in $?

Well, let me tell you of the story of a man named Charley
on a tragic and fateful day.
He put ten cents in his pocket, kissed his wife and family,
went to ride on the M.T.A.

Well, did he ever return? No, he never returned and
his fate is still unlearned.
He may ride forever 'neath the streets of Boston.
He's the man who never returned.

If it's not returned as new and in a timely manner, I'll have to solicit help from a few of my friends...
proxy.php

Aw... Aneurysm is away for a few days. I wonder if I place the order on the website if it'll get shipped?

/EDIT: Who am I kidding? I placed the order for the full Japanese packaging. I'll report back when I get it, and I'll be sure to take pictures of the unboxing.

:w00t: RAD at its best!

Bill is the most diabolical enabler out there. (Well maybe not the most.:001_rolle) In any event, his generosity knows no bounds. Such a gentleman. Yes you did take one for the team on this and I am honored that you put me on the list! Darjeeling

I like to think of it as being helpful, Joe. :001_rolle:001_smile

S

siouxsie

If it's not returned as new and in a timely manner, I'll have to solicit help from a few of my friends...
proxy.php

one of my favorite TV quotes ever from Pine Barrens

Tony Soprano: [over the phone] It's a bad connection so I'm gonna talk fast! The guy you're looking for is an ex-commando! He killed sixteen Chechen rebels single-handed!
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: Get the **** outta here.
Tony Soprano: Yeah. Nice, huh? He was with the Interior Ministry. Guy's like a Russian green beret. He can not come back and tell this story. You understand?
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: I hear you.
[hangs up]
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator.
Christopher Moltisanti: His house looked like sh*t.

one of my favorite TV quotes ever from Pine Barrens

Tony Soprano: [over the phone] It's a bad connection so I'm gonna talk fast! The guy you're looking for is an ex-commando! He killed sixteen Chechen rebels single-handed!
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: Get the **** outta here.
Tony Soprano: Yeah. Nice, huh? He was with the Interior Ministry. Guy's like a Russian green beret. He can not come back and tell this story. You understand?
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: I hear you.
[hangs up]
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator.
Christopher Moltisanti: His house looked like sh*t.

Classic! Man, I miss that show.

S

siouxsie

Hi Aneurysm, all this talk has made me want one too. Have tried to pm you but your inbox is full. If you could get back to me that would be great :thumbup1:

In his selling thread, he posted that he would be away and not able to answer PM's through the 29th.

Top Bottom