What's new

Feather Injector

I just scored this on eBay. Sorry to whoever was watching, I couldn't resist :001_rolle.

proxy.php

Congratulations. You're really going to like that razor. If you decide not to use those Feather blades, The Japanese Schick II twins also work--and you can still buy them. I used one of my Feather blades, just for the experience, but I get twice as many shaves from the Japanese twin blades.

It has arrived, this was incredibly fast. I now know why some sellers post with rulers. It is really small, definitely a mini! A cm shorter than a type I.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Good-looking razor. I see that you got a magazine of twin blades--are the others single blades?
I have two cassettes of twins/Feather injector II's, two packs of what I imagine are standard injector blades. There is one pack that may have guard blades, due to the packaging illustration. It is the yellow pack in the bottom left of the top photo above.

I have two cassettes of twins/Feather injector II's, two packs of what I imagine are standard injector blades. There is one pack that may have guard blades, due to the packaging illustration. It is the yellow pack in the bottom left of the top photo above.

I'd really like to hear your opinion on the razor and the various blades you've gotten once you've had a chance to shave with them.

Top Bottom