What's new

Feather Injector Blades ?

When I look at some vendor sites I see several: Feather, Injector, blade types for sale. Which ones work with old Eversharp, Schick, Injector razors? Thanks for the help.

I pretty sure these are used for the Feather Shavette, which is like a straight razor with replaceable blades. Too long for an SE injector razor.

Look for Schick or Personna injector blades.

Last edited:
When I look at some vendor sites I see several: Feather, Injector, blade types for sale. Which ones work with old Eversharp, Schick, Injector razors? Thanks for the help.
You need to purchase standard injector blades for your Schick Injector.... :w00t:

Chinese Schick Injector blades are nice blades....You can also buy Personna and or Ted Pella injector blades....The Personna and Ted Pella blades are same blades anyway under a different brand name....:thumbup1:

Feather injector blades are meant for straight razors that the feather company make and they are longer than standard injector blades...Some folks cut them down and use them in Schick injectors...Personally I don't see the point as they aren't any sharper than Chinese Schick Injector blades in my experience.... :w00t:

Billy

Top Bottom