What's new

Feather Cobra Classic - I know someone has one!

The review is nice, but how about some life experience with it? I just ordered one in a fit of unbridled optimism, along with pro guard blades. It comes with a pack of professional blades (along with a blade bank - nice), but being a coward I will start with the pro guards.

So, some experience with it? There was a thread going here but it petered out with none of the questions being asked getting answered. How is it to change blades? How well does it shave for you? What about blade longevity? One guy seems to be able to use a blade for weeks! That's cool if true. So whats the deal?

A cigar buddy of mine, and a member on here, cmontgomery, bought one about two weeks ago. He really likes it. The pics that he posted on our cigar forum are awesome! Its really a good looking piece of equipment (of coarse nothing looks better than an Aristocrat).

I'll see if he will do a review on it.

DL

I just saw this razor at the classicshaving site. talk about an awesome idea - can you interchange all of the blades from their AC series too?

I am seriously tempted to try the AC, too - don't want to deal with the trouble of honing and stropping a straight, so the AC seems to be a good start.

With the vintage injectors, I really see no point in buying that razor- unless you have RAD or a lot of money- than, every1, go for it:wink:

With the vintage injectors, I really see no point in buying that razor- unless you have RAD or a lot of money- than, every1, go for it:wink:

I haven't seen any really good blades for the injector - I've been using vintage blades, but they aren't NEARLY as sharp or effective as a good feather blade.

This LOOKS like an injector. But I don't think it's an injector. Besides, there is no Feather injector blade that I am aware of.

Top Bottom