What's new

Feather blades

Thank you to Hanna’sDad and frank the dragonbears him self for pointing me towards the feather blades. Not sure if it’s in my head or what. But when I shave using that blade I don’t have to do too much buffing specifically on against the grain pass and that pretty much eliminated my irritation. My beard is weird not sure if it’s that coarse or tough but I have to buff and buff and buff in order to get that bbs. But with feather blade it’s just much easier. Also what I have noticed if the blade isn’t sharp enough for the beard immediate response is to push more pressure to make the razor more efficient and you pay the price in irritation. So thank you guys.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Thank you to Hanna’sDad and frank the dragonbears him self for pointing me towards the feather blades. Not sure if it’s in my head or what. But when I shave using that blade I don’t have to do too much buffing specifically on against the grain pass and that pretty much eliminated my irritation. My beard is weird not sure if it’s that coarse or tough but I have to buff and buff and buff in order to get that bbs. But with feather blade it’s just much easier. Also what I have noticed if the blade isn’t sharp enough for the beard immediate response is to push more pressure to make the razor more efficient and you pay the price in irritation. So thank you guys.
Great to hear it, my friend!

If you are in to trying other blades, give the BIC Chromium a whirl. I think you will like them too.
Hmm. I have a pack of those. Tried one and I didn’t find it quite as good as a Silver Star or Merkur blade, but after reading that Ill think Ill give it another chance at a later date.

Jason.

Top Bottom