What's new

Feather Blades

Just got my first shipment of Feather DE blades today. I received email notification that they arrived, and couldn't wait to get home and give them a test drive. Got home, unpackaged them, and relaxed with an ice cold brew while I started my pre-shave set up ritual. I must say that the hype was spot on. I had the most smooth, enjoyable, and close wet shave that I have ever had in my entire life. I would highly recommend them to anyone (somewhat experienced wet shaver), looking for a super close shave. Much thanks to all of those who have contributed to conversations about blades here, as I would have never known which blades to try. Also, much thanks to West Coast Shaving for offering them at a reasonable price, and getting to me very quickly.

PureG33

Feathers were the third type of DE blade I tried, and wish they had been the first. I quickly found that, for me, the sharper the blade the more I like it.

This has to be my blade too. I've gone back and forth between this and Astra SP, but the more I use feathers, the more I like them

I am glad they worked for you. I am one of those who are not a Feather fan, I prefer the Astra SP but I agree that WCS is a great vendor.

Very happy for you! I rate Feather blades very very highly. For me they work best in a less aggressive razor, much like Feathers own AS Razor YMMV.

Everything else seems dull and tuggy next to the Feathers. I like Sharks aswell, but the Feathers are the best. They are much more expensive though.

Well, don't be tanking them too much on the price.....u could've done much better.;) just sayin, everything else, spot on!!! You have officially ruined every other razor blade in your future!!!

Top Bottom