What's new

Feather blade PIF

I have three Feather DE razor blades that need new homes! First three people to post I will contact to get their address so I can mail them. I’d prefer to give them to people who haven’t used one before.

Last edited:
Blade arrived today, can't wait to give it a go. Thanks again for the PIF!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Just concentrate on your technique and go slow. Do not get in a hurry and you will be okay. Remember all DE blades are sharp, the Feather is just a bit sharper than the rest.
Just finished and it was a fantastic shave. No nicks and BBS. I think I found the one. I just need to see if I can do more than 3 good shaves on it and if yes, I will look for a good deal on them. Went smooth all the way. I even have a spot on the jawline where the blade usually bounce and it didn't happen with the Feather. When I red made in Japan on it I knew it was a good start. Thanks @nannahill !

Just finished and it was a fantastic shave. No nicks and BBS. I think I found the one. I just need to see if I can do more than 3 good shaves on it and if yes, I will look for a good deal on them. Went smooth all the way. I even have a spot on the jawline where the blade usually bounce and it didn't happen with the Feather. When I red made in Japan on it I knew it was a good start. Thanks @nannahill !
If you decide to buy a bunch, message me and I’ll send you a link.

I have three Feather DE razor blades that need new homes! First three people to post I will contact to get their address so I can mail them. I’d prefer to give them to people who haven’t used one before.
What color was the box of those Feathers? I see there are yellow or black boxes.

Top Bottom