What's new

Feather Black Label vs Feather Yellow Label? Any Difference?

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
I was just wondering if there is actually any difference between the original (black) and new (yellow) Feather Hi Stainless DE blades.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
No difference

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

That's kinda what I thought. I have been using the yellows in my shavettes and it takes like centuries for me to go through a 100 pack. I have not tried the blacks but I notice they are about a buck and a half cheaper per hundred.

I think I’ve seen that the different colors were just marketed to different countries and different quantities.

I got a black pack included in EJ 316 and later bought a yellow pack.

Both packs gave me the same BLOODY experience, so it is too early for me to use Feathers :lol1:

(Ok, somewhat better when paired with EJ89 but still GSB feel more comfortable)

According to The manufacturer they
Packed them according to the number of
Blades so whether the clerk speaks the
Language or not the color of the pack tells
How many blades and that's without reading a darn thing just grab em & bag em

According to The manufacturer they
Packed them according to the number of
Blades so whether the clerk speaks the
Language or not the color of the pack tells
How many blades and that's without reading a darn thing just grab em & bag em
That's what I read on a vendor's website some time ago. If anyone ever came across a pack of one color that doesn't have the corresponding number of blades it would've been remarked upon here or elsewhere.

That's what I read on a vendor's website some time ago. If anyone ever came across a pack of one color that doesn't have the corresponding number of blades it would've been remarked upon here or elsewhere.
I thought I did remark on it about six (maybe?) years ago: I have pillar packs of both the 5 and the 10 blade tucks in yellow. I also have the black packaging - no difference to me.

Tom

A box of 100 like these have 20 black 5 blade packs. Getting 50 blades from amazon netted 5 yellow 10 blade packs.

proxy.php

Consider it remarked. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom