What's new

FS Feather AS-D2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my Feather AS-D2 stainless steel razor. I am the original owner. Asking for $145. CONUS only. I can throw in a few Feather blades as well. Thank you for looking.
1CBF2D0D-A472-486B-8069-49A4EED4A44F.jpeg
52079DD2-ACA1-4C40-8BCF-FA23AB0B64C2.jpeg
C8742FE3-40E4-463D-BB79-B458A2285593.jpeg
2DF7FDD8-47F1-46B3-AFEE-2A5D7F018623.jpeg

My friend has a handwritten letter from Warren Buffet and their wedding gift was a grandfather clock from him. He keeps the handwritten letter and cherishes it more than the clock that was sent which highly valuable.

My friend has a handwritten letter from Warren Buffet and their wedding gift was a grandfather clock from him. He keeps the handwritten letter and cherishes it more than the clock that was sent which highly valuable.
I feel like I would do the same. I’ve always been oddly fascinated by handwriting since I was a kid.

My mother's parents were school teachers in Missouri. They both had impeccable hand writing. I have my grandfather's Scofield Bible with his perfectly written notes in it. I'll always treasure it.

I learned I had Dysgraphia. My son was diagnosed with it. I have the same problems with writing he does. No amount of handwriting drills was going to fix it. I have probably done more handwriting drills than all of you combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom