What's new

FS Feather AS-D2

For sale is a pristine condition Feather AS-D2 razor that has only been used at most 10 times. This was my first DE razor and I could never get close enough shaves. It has just been sitting in my closet for too long not getting any use. I am including a protective washer as well as a brand new tuck of Feather blades. All original packaging is included. Everything is in like-new condition. I am meticulous about cleaning my razors with disassembly after each use, rinsing with distilled water, and drying. Shipped to CONUS for $140. PayPal G&S. Feel free to ask any questions.

FD8E9096-557A-43E7-81EA-6209A3041E2C.jpeg
965EE06C-7BC6-4BA1-956E-2333C9D6B6E8.jpeg
4E8F95F4-4FF2-48BE-A130-5C8C720999B0.jpeg
907D1A9D-EBB0-44D1-B1AE-1C6194C89971.jpeg
E3AB090C-4B4D-4233-92AC-8F96CDFEF2B9.jpeg

I LOVE my Feather. It sucks it doesn't work for you. I've got the same issue with my Envoy, either cuts me or doesn't shave... operator error I'm sure, but I have so many that work well i just don't teach for it anymore.

Glwts, someone should snatch this up... you've even got the instructions and outer sleeve!

If you can, try shaving adjusting the angle with which you shave. This is my daily razor since years, like around 10 or more I think. Of course, if you have another razor that is your perfect one, then it's a moot point.

GLWTS

This is a great buy. The as-d2 is a fantastic razor, easily in my top 5 of any razor type. Someone will be lucky to have this.

I LOVE my Feather. It sucks it doesn't work for you. I've got the same issue with my Envoy, either cuts me or doesn't shave... operator error I'm sure, but I have so many that work well i just don't teach for it anymore.

Glwts, someone should snatch this up... you've even got the instructions and outer sleeve!
I'm pretty sure the Envoy is a lot more efficient,but people get great shaves from the Feather ASD2. I saw Geo Fatboy video and he thought it shaved very well. Frank M.

This does not come with the razor. It is a plastic washer that goes in between the handle and the base plate. They are usually made of nylon or rubber. See below link.

Top Bottom