What's new

FS Feather AS-D2 Mint Condition - Original Box - Free Pack Of Feather Blades!

Today I am selling a mint condition, only used maybe 7 times, Feather AS-D2 razor. This is the razor that started off my wet shaving journey, reason for selling, I don't use this razor anymore, and I need the money to buy another razor. I have taken very good care of this razor, and in preparation for selling it, I gave it a good cleaning bath in 91% isopropyl alcohol.

I also took a picture to show that I will ship your razor with care, as you can see, I use the good stuff, large bubble wrap, your razor will ride in a pillow of comfort.

Price is going to be $220.00.

Shipping will be FREE!

United States only please, I am not dealing with customs shipping, taxes, and duty fees.

Will be using Paypal for transaction.

All sales are final.

IMG_4158.JPG

IMG_4159.JPG
IMG_4160.JPG
IMG_4161.JPG

IMG_4162.JPG
IMG_4164.JPG
IMG_20220913_061842405.jpg

I mastered this razor many months ago, don't care for it. Many places sell this razor for 185 and up, just Amazon has the lowest price right now. Lots of folks on Ebay selling this for 200 and up. I guess I could do 185, but judging by the responses I've got, I doubt anybody would pay that price either. I think a trade deal is the only way this is gonna happen at this point.

Unfortunately however, nobody has showed up to say that they own the copper ascension twist razor, so I am SOL at this point. So far PAA still hasn't got any of those razors in stock, they must be having severe supply shortage issues going on, I gotta say, I am not impressed with the situation. I am at the point of giving up at this point.
They got one batch in not too long ago and it sold out relatively quickly. Best I can tell you is to sign up for their text alerts and be ready to order it as soon as you get the alert. I’ve seen all three ascensions come in stock at least once in the last year or so. Ymmv

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I had to make a tough decision, and drop my price on the Feather AS-D2 razor. Currently, Amazon's price is at $170 in my area.

I am willing to sell my razor for $140.00 with FREE shipping. Again, USA only sale.

I call that a B&B member loyalty adjusted price! Hope folks will be interested now. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom