What's new

FS Feather Artist Club SR

Status
Not open for further replies.
***CONUS ONLY***

For sale: very lightly used Feather Artist Club SR with two packs of blades, one with 17 blades left, the other is unopened.
I’m just not enjoying the shaves with this but it would be perfect for someone wanting a shave experience that is similar to a straight razor (without the honing and stropping). As it turns out, I’m a safety razor person and really enjoy DEs.

I paid just over $200 for razor, blades, and tax. Asking $175 PayPal G&S (shipping included).

Reminder: I’m an over the road truck driver and am not home except for the weekend. I ship as soon as possible.

D0DEA353-29B4-43B9-9EBB-8E9C85EDE1A4.jpeg

A3C1B5FA-B2A6-4EFC-A817-FDD69D38D54D.jpeg

6A4BE51D-4CCC-4907-B844-03B8959D5389.jpeg

Fantastic shaver. If you are a straight razor user and couldn't enjoy the SS, the SR is for you. If you are an SS user who would like to try something a bit closer to a real straight, the SR is for you. If you have never tried a replaceable blade straight but are interested in giving open blade shaving a try, and you are willing to build up your skills patiently, the SR is for you.

The razor actually looks better in person than it does in these photos, too (no offense to the OP; I just think people should know that when you see this thing in person it is a very handsome razor).

Somebody needs to buy this thing.

Fantastic shaver. If you are a straight razor user and couldn't enjoy the SS, the SR is for you. If you are an SS user who would like to try something a bit closer to a real straight, the SR is for you. If you have never tried a replaceable blade straight but are interested in giving open blade shaving a try, and you are willing to build up your skills patiently, the SR is for you.

The razor actually looks better in person than it does in these photos, too (no offense to the OP; I just think people should know that when you see this thing in person it is a very handsome razor).

Somebody needs to buy this thing.

Well, maybe I should try taking better pics 👍🏻

I have the kamisori version of the SR and it is probably my favorite AC style razor. It shaves very well. The SR sits between the SS and the DX as far as the shave goes according to Feather. The SR has a nice coating to help keep it from getting stuck in your lather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom