What's new

Feather Artist Club kamisori

Really, really pleased with the shaves from my new Feather Artist Club kamisori. Got my hands on it yesterday and for the first time in a while I've shaved my head on consecutive days. So easy to get the ideal pressure and angle!

Yesterday I loaded it with a new Schick Proline: I thought don't be cocky, use a standard width blade and save the wider Pro Supers for once I've learned it. It took about 5min to realise I'd be swapping the former out for the latter in short order. Used it with a Pro Super today and wow.

Unexpected benefit: I don't chase speed for obvious reasons when I shave with an SR, but it's already a fair bit quicker than anything I've used before. Much less tidying up. Can see this being my go-to without a doubt.

Luke

Attachments

• IMG_20200528_134851_390.jpg
    IMG_20200528_134851_390.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20200528_135032_110.jpg
    IMG_20200528_135032_110.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 29
Nice work!! Finding the AC blade that fits you best can be a bit of a process. Glad you were able to fast-track it.

Kind of a fast track... Took me a while to get the guts to order some Pro Supers but when I did, man it was a big improvement. This was in my regular AC SS. The AC kamisori? Feels like a match made in heaven.

Top Bottom