What's new

FSOT Feather Artist Club DX For Sale/Trade for N1 or Newer REX Ambassador

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feather Artist Club DX Razor for sale for $175. I will trade straight across for a REX Ambassador date code N1 or newer in equal condition. I will trade for a Supply The Single Edge 2.0 Alloy + $122.50 (must be the set with all 3 shave settings and in equal condition). All items are approximately 5 years old. I am the original owner, and am adjusting the shave den-straight razor shaving is not for me. Razor functions as intended. See pics for condition. I think the discoloration in the pic of the razor disassembled is due to a blade being left in it for an extended period of time. This will not affect function. There are 10 or more blades in each of the two blade cases (my eyes are not sharp enough to count them-part of being a member of the 50+ club I guess). Will ship within 3 business days of receiving funds. I will pay USPS First Class shipping to the contiguous U.S. (lower 48 states). The last pic shows my eBay profile and is intended to show that I have some credibility with regard to an honest on-line transaction.
Overview.jpg
Razor 1 side.jpg
Razor 2 side.jpg
disassembled.jpg
super blades 2.jpg
professional blades.jpg
blade condition.jpg
feedback profile.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom