What's new

Feather $1.49/10 w/free shipping

Figured this deserves its own thread.

Feather blades (standard 10 pack) on sale for $1.49 at American Salon Supplies, with free shipping (normally $2.49, which is not bad either). Not sure how long the sale will last, and the pricing has gone up--I paid $1.29 on Saturday. Even at $0.15 each it is a great deal when compared to a big online shop's pricing of $0.30-$0.42 each.

And now they are back to $3 for a pack of 10 blades. I've got some in my card, but by the time was looking around the website to see if I can maybe add something else or if it's even worth buying anything at all, they removed the promotion.

I think that might be for the best, since i've been buying lots of stuff lately (mainly vintage razors) and it hurts when I see how much things i've got and knowing that i'm probably never going to run out of blades, creams and soaps anytime soon.

Interesting that their "list" price went from $2.48 to $4.99!
That said, it was a great deal...

And now they are back to $3 for a pack of 10 blades. I've got some in my card, but by the time was looking around the website to see if I can maybe add something else or if it's even worth buying anything at all, they removed the promotion.

I think that might be for the best, since i've been buying lots of stuff lately (mainly vintage razors) and it hurts when I see how much things i've got and knowing that i'm probably never going to run out of blades, creams and soaps anytime soon.

Interesting that their "list" price went from $2.48 to $4.99!
That said, it was a great deal...
No doubt about it! But since i'm not from the US, I had to send the blades to someone within the US and bother him with my insane obsession.

I think that might have been a sign from God or something when the cart changed from $30 to $60 in an instant :D. He was probably trying to tell me something like - fool, you already have more blades than you can ever use!

Update: received what is likely a two year supply of fine Feather blades late last week.

And special congratulations for those who scored the $.99 special!

New Year Update: down to $2.25/10
They have actually been that price since shortly after you posted this as I have been checking once in a while to see if they drop again. Even at that price for 10 it is a good deal and I have been thinking about buying some since I am out of Feathers but have enough other blades so haven't ordered any. They do work good in a couple razors better then what I have but they don't seem to last but a few shaves.

Top Bottom