What's new

Favourite scent for under $10.00...?

Recent posts here have made me think about scents that can be found in the average drug store in North America, and that cost less than $10. A few come to mind... Aqua Velva, English Leather, Old Spice, Tabac... those are the classics. And then there are a few others, like Aspen (sometimes less than 10 bucks), Canoe, and Royal Copenhagen.

I am posting this here because most of the above mentioned scents are most commonly purchased as aftershaves (though I think there was once an Aqua Velva cologne).

So, what is your favourite of the classic, inexpensive, mostly American fragrances?

Woods of Windsor picked up at Marshalls for 9.99. Although it's an EdT and not an aftershave, they did have the aftershave available.

Mama Bear's Spicy Limes... just under $10 (plus shipping)

I also like Realm but that is in the sub-20 range.

It depends on what type of scent you are looking for.

There are more classic aftershaves from the drugstore: Aqua Velva, Pinaud Clubman, Old Spice.

Then there are newer, more 'modern' scents: Old Spice Pure Sport, Aqua Velva Sport.

Saint Charles Shave has quite a few nice EDTs for under $10. www.saintcharlesshave.com

I don't recall Old Spice Lime, but I do remember when they had other variations on it like Frash, Musk, etc.

Anyone here like Brut? I don't mind it. The original is nice. I remember when they had some 'fresh' version or something like that. It smelled like Windex.

Woods of Windsor picked up at Marshalls for 9.99. Although it's an EdT and not an aftershave, they did have the aftershave available.

I got in on that deal at TJ Maxx. Really love the scent, especially for 10 bucks. Love the AS even more -- $6 on the clearance rack!

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I got in on that deal at TJ Maxx. Really love the scent, especially for 10 bucks. Love the AS even more -- $6 on the clearance rack!
I have been going into any TJ Maxx and Marshalls I happen to pass and never came across any WoW. The search continues...

Top Bottom