What's new

Favourite Italian Soap

My favourites are Gori 1919, Nesti Dante, Valobra, and J&E Atkinsons. I haven't had great success with Saponificio Artigianale Fiorentino which are often found at TJ Maxx et al. They are too drying without any moisturizing ingredients. Are there any others?

I’m confused...I thought this was about skin/hair/body products lol?
It is, unfortunately Cella or P160 do not manufacture body soaps. Some people just don't bother seeing what forum a thread is in.
I wonder if Proraso will get any mentions?

If I may, I'd like to propose Razorock body soaps.
The price is right, they are made in Italy, and the variety is quite good, IMO.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Nesti Dante and I Provenzali make very high quality bath soaps and prices are very reasonable, too. Nowadays, I almost exclusively use the original "savon de Marseille" made in France, but if I had to pick a couple of Italian brands Nesti Dante and I Provenzali would be my two choices.

Last edited:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
My favourites are Gori 1919, Nesti Dante, Valobra, and J&E Atkinsons. I haven't had great success with Saponificio Artigianale Fiorentino which are often found at TJ Maxx et al. They are too drying without any moisturizing ingredients. Are there any others?

Sir, to that excellent list I would certainly add "I Provenzali" (saponificio Gianasso). Just like Nesti Dante, they provide excellent quality soaps at excellent prices. Here is for you the link to their web site in English I Provenzali ;)

Top Bottom