What's new

Favorite Terre d'Hermes?

For anyone who is a fan of this line, do you have a favorite among the flankers or do you prefer the original? I kind of dig the parfum.

Scent-wise I find the Eau Très Fraîche absolutely perfect, unfortunately it has very little projection. Out of the regular EDT and EDP, I slightly prefer the EDT. Still have to try the Vetiver..

I have the EDT and love it. I have tried the perfume recently on a trip and it’s also very nice, more dark and less complex, but more intense. You can’t go wrong with TdH

only caveat is that for me it’s an outdoor scent. Perfect for a summer evening. Can’t imagine using it at the office or an indoor event, too easy to be noticed

EDT for me. I've tried all the flankers and just found them not quite up to that same level. The parfum was very nice. I know lots of people like Eau Très Fraiche, but it smelled like straight BO to me.

Scent-wise I find the Eau Très Fraîche absolutely perfect, unfortunately it has very little projection. Out of the regular EDT and EDP, I slightly prefer the EDT. Still have to try the Vetiver..

The only one I have is the vetiver. I’m a bit if a vetiver fan, and I really like it, but it’s strong stuff. Like “one squirt is too much for the office” strong. (In fairness, it is called “eau intense vetiver”.

Love the EdT as a “real” fragrance, but Eau Très Fraîche is insanely great for summertime. It just feels a bit less complex than the OG.

Top Bottom