What's new

Favorite Spring soaps/scents ...

Spring is officially less than one week away here, but flowers are already blooming and lawns and trees are greening up. I love Stirling Beramot Lavendar this time of year. What are your springtime favorites?

Noble Otter Rawr and B&M Paganini’s Violin are my two favourites. Good for summer as well, but both are so fresh smelling. 👍

Saponificio Bignoli Mediterranean Citrus - somewhere between a soap and a cream in texture with a mix of citrus scents, bright and bold, great performance.

Haslinger Coconut + Haslinger Honey mixed 50/50 in a container, makes 120 grams of soap. Fairly reserved warm weather scent with great perfornance.

Eben Stone

Staff member
Ethos Blood Orange

Not exactly a spring time scent (oranges don't bloom in spring, at least not in California), but that's what I just dug out of the shave cave.

Declaration Grooming Vernal, just got a sample of this. First thing I thought of was a clean Spring-like scent.
Musgo Real Oakmoss
Noble Otter Lonestar

Saponificio Bignoli Mediterranean Citrus - somewhere between a soap and a cream in texture with a mix of citrus scents, bright and bold, great performance.

Haslinger Coconut + Haslinger Honey mixed 50/50 in a container, makes 120 grams of soap. Fairly reserved warm weather scent with great perfornance.
I bought the Bignoli splash last year and it's such a great citrus scent. Smells good enough to drink.

DR Harris Lavender
DR Harris Windsor
DR Harris Arlington
TOBS Traditional Luxury Soap
Cyril R. Salter soap
Geo F Trumper Oxford Blue and Officers and Gentleman's mug soaps.
Geo F Trumper Almond
Geo F Trumper Rose
Truefitt & Hill Apsley
Truefitt & Hill Luxury
Truefitt & Hill 1805
Penhaligon's English Fern

just off the top of my head...

Last edited:
B+M Passiflora
Great floral spring scent, pairs really nicely with Mancera Lemon Line, also a fragrance I enjoy this time of year.

Shannon's Soaps Lavender Lemongrass
Another truly great spring soap, really nice stuff.

I have several scents I use year round but these ones see a lot of use each spring.

Well it changes though the year. In the winter months I like the sandal woos, tabac warm scents. But as we here in the UK are now in spring im rocking rose and fern types.

Top Bottom