What's new

Favorite Soap Package Graphics

Some good ones so far, but, gentlemen, this is one soap, Veritas, which has, in its young life, appeared in not one, but two artwork iterations, both of which are masterpieces.

View attachment 960622
Yes I have them both.
I really ordered the 1st for 2 reasons. One GD makes AWESOME soaps and 2nd the picture on the soap.
Then when all the controversy about the picture being stolen and also the soap not settling,was very happy to get a 2nd tub and yes love that picture. WIN WIN!! But now I have too much soap ha ha.

Tallow & Steel container graphics always look like a lot of time was spent on the design. I love GD soaps, but wish their graphics were better. Nobel Otter's are also clean and sophisticated. I'm really digging the latest graphic from The Club/A&E. Part of what I purchase is determined by the graphics. With soaps being so close in performance, enjoying the look of the container can decide whether I purchase or not.

20190305_173242.jpg

Another vote for Phoenix and Beau Spitfire for simplicity. Albion, Trafalgar and Imperial Rum for complexity.

I like it simple, not gimmicky either. Grooming Dept. soaps are an example of what I like, in particular, the really simple ones...…example

verbrannt_250x250@2x.jpg

RazoRock Plague Doctor

Not that I'm biased at all (infectious disease researcher)...but that's awesome.

Since I didn't see it mentioned I like some of the artwork that Stirling has come up for a few of their labels. Ozark Mountain is nicely done in my opinion.

proxy.php

Also give a shout out to Lather Bros for some neat label designs.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
I know it doesn't affect the shave but I love a good package with good graphics.

What's your favorite?

So far for me on the ones I own is Sir Hare.

(note: I also love that it's a larger container than need for the quantity... My favorite soap to load from)

I bought it for the Rabbit. I don't like the scent...too strong and overpowering...but i may keep it anyway just for the logo.

I bought it for the Rabbit. I don't like the scent...too strong and overpowering...but i may keep it anyway just for the logo.

I can't handle strong scents so I have some Stirling unscented...I load the brush with it and then load a little of the Sir Hare

I do this with a lot of my scented soaps

Since I didn't see it mentioned I like some of the artwork that Stirling has come up for a few of their labels. Ozark Mountain is nicely done in my opinion.

proxy.php

I love those too...wish they did ALL their soaps like that.

I think my faves are their Barbershop, Mountain Man, and Ben Franklin.

Also give a shout out to Lather Bros for some neat label designs.
proxy.php

proxy.php

I love the Take Out version

I second that. There's some simple elegance to the imagery.
proxy.php

Second favorite label is MITA... so relaxed
proxy.php
Love that one! So many of the Stirling labels are well done. I really like Stirling products a lot. IMO, their soaps are great performers for the price point, and their scents are the perfect strength. I haven't tried them all yet by any means, but so far I've only come across one that I haven't liked (Benjamin Franklin). "Almost Heaven" borders on being feminine, but it's still one of my favorite scents in their line.

Top Bottom