What's new

Favorite Snowy Day Soap

Interested in suggestions too, will be my first winter season with this new hobby.

Are there any winter/Christmas releases normally? Any good ones in the past?

I was thinking about Stirling soap co. They have and have had some interesting seasonal scents. Good quality and pricing in both product and shipping makes for a hard to beat combination. They just came out with there fall line for this year.
I’m trying to use up some of what I already have now. Unfortunately, it’s not from Stirling. But wish it was.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Snow?
1599584627708.png

When I lived in an area that would actually get snow I was using carts and canned goo. Now I’m in southwest Florida and didn’t get started wet shaving until after I moved here. Only 2 seasons here. Hot, wet and humid with an occasional hurricane or dry and comfortable temperatures with an occasional rain

Now I’m in southwest Florida and didn’t get started wet shaving until after I moved here. Only 2 seasons here. Hot, wet and humid with an occasional hurricane or dry and comfortable temperatures with an occasional rain

The perfect Florida soap might be Stirling Glacial Lemon Chill. Too much menthol for my everyday use, but I keep some around as a wake-up call on hot, humid days in the northeast.

The following SW Florida comments are way off-topic:
My wife and I lived in Cape Coral for 3 years in the mid 70s. I used to call it the elephant graveyard for humans. CC only had 20,000 or so residents back then. Now they have 10+ times that. Back in the 70s CC was great, but only if you had a good job or retired with a pension. We were young working stiffs and our move happened to coincide with a recession, so my job offers before moving fell through and it was a struggle for those 3 years. We moved to CC because our daughter, 4 at the time, had constant ear and sinus infections in NJ and KY. We were at doctors several times a week. She was miserable and had had several hospitalizations for tubes in the ear that were not helping. We visited an aunt and uncle in CC in early '74 and my daughter was fine the whole time we were there. We decided to move and her health problems cleared up. She swam everyday with no sinus or ear infections. I think we only took her to a doctor once in those 3 years, but my wife and I couldn't take the heat, humidity and financial struggle, so we moved back north when I got a job offer in NJ.

Top Bottom