What's new

Favorite slim wallet?

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I didn't see a thread devoted to this topic specifically. What is your favorite slim wallet?

I myself am partial to the Slimfold Micro Soft Shell... Just perfect wallet. Super compact and thin, and it can hold 10-12 cards. Just perfection.

1624308728796.png

There was a wallet thread recently somewhere. I have went through several Slim wallets in tyvek, loved them but the last only made it 6 months. The first made it 2 years and change. The model you listed has me interested but I recently picked up an Xstow metal wallet by Akeeni and love it so far. Walletopia has a review on yt on them. Still might pick that Slim up to try.

Flowfold vanguard bifold. Got mine in 2015 and have been using it since. Made from composite racing sailcloth, floats. Made in the U.S. Lifetime warranty.

Light as three sheets of 8×11 paper.

I have an Allett bifold. Had it for many years. It'd be even thinner if I'd take out all the reward cards I'm no longer using. That being said, the wife even commented on it being nice a couple months ago...so it must be holding up well. With the small amount of cash that's typically inside it, I can't imagine she was referring to the contents rather than the actual item.

No wallet for The Captain. I have had one of these for several years now and can never go back. Holds driver's license, credit card and another card. So, room for three in the flap that you may need more often. Then pull the phone out of the case and you can have seldom used stuff like your health insurance card, a $20.00 for the rare times you actually need cash these days, etc. Highly recommended. Made by Vena.
9f4ebd83-0613-4756-9807-148b7df5b754.jpg._CB300575776_.jpg

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
I'm happy to see this thread. I'm a fan of "slim" wallets....I can't really get my cards down to a super small number. I think 8 is a minimum for me. I really like the MostRad wallet, but I have a sneaky suspicion that he is winding down his operation. Stuff has gone on sale and most of what's left is for European bill-sizes. I've got a tri-fold at the moment, and the thing is huge-feeling. I've been thinking of trying Recycled Firefighter's wallets (made from reclaimed fire hose), but I'm looking forward to see what others have tried and/or are exploring.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I am trying the "Big Skinny" I have had it for about 6 months and so far no complaints.
I have a big skinny and absolutely love it.

If I still carried 25 cards I would use it in a heartbeat.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
I love my little Smathers & Bransom card wallet with the Texas flag needlepointed on one side. It fits comfortably in my front pocket and is holding up very well.

I have a front pocket money clip wallet that I really really like from Mitchell Leather (a small leather artisan shop) in Wisconsin. The leather is a high quality Horween and has just gotten better with age. The wallets are a bit pricier now than when I got mine 5+ years ago, but they last. Search for Mitchell-Leather and you’ll find their shop online.

Top Bottom