What's new

favorite shampoo/conditioner?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Neutrogena T-Gel followed by an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse.

I have had dry itchy scalp for ever. Not dandruff. I'm thinking it's a slight case of Psoriasis or Rosacea but I have not been to the dermatologist to confirm this.

I used Head & Shoulders for a loonnng time, but it would keep it at bay, but not totally. Seemed to only last half a day then I would get a slight itch, especially on my neck. Tried the Tea Tree, tried the Selson Blue, tried the shampoo bars. and so on.

Nothing works as good as the T-Gel and an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse.

I work a good lather in to my hair first and then let it sit as I clean the rest of my body. for at least 1-3 minutes it sits on my hair and does it's job. You gotta let it work, that's the key.
Then I rinse. And grab the spray bottle full of 1 part Apple Cider Vinegar and 1 part water. You can probably do a 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water.

I spritz my hair with that and work it in well. I don't let it rest but for 10-30 seconds then rinse. and RINSE WELL.

Surprisingly the vinegar smell dissipates quickly. The T-Gel sadly does not. So it might not smell the greatest but I don't give a crap because my head feels amazing for once.

Plus I use hair gel on my flat top so that covers up the T-Gel smell anyway.

The T-Gel isn't a overpowering scent, but you will get a whiff every now and then.

If you get a tea tree & peppermint shampoo it should help a lot. And the added bonus, for those of you with young children, (elementary school age) at home, have them use it also a couple times a week to keep the school age lice away from home. :thumbup1:

Nice to put a face with the best handmade cologne (yes new spice!) I've ever used

thank you

Redken Scalp Relief shampoo helps my dad, and me when dandruff comes up from the winter. It doesn't smell great or anything, but it definitely works

Top Bottom