What's new

Favorite RDA?

Hello everyone, I have been switching between so many RDAs and I can not decide which RDA to get now for my new TUGLYFE mechanical. I have only had maybe a total of 3 different RDA that I would go back to, but before I go and purchase one again, I want to hear your favorite RDAs that you have had. So far my favorite is the Mutation XV4. I went from a Doge v2 to the mutation, and now I am on the MadHatter, which is awful. My madhatter hinge broke as well as a post, so now I am SOL on going dual coils. Please help me with my next purchase of an RDA everyone!

I'm still rocking my Magma clone. I've tried newer RDAs, but for the life of me nothing beats the flavor from a Magma.

Oh wow, I forgot about the magma. I had that when I owned my first mech mod. I may just go with the TUGLYFE v2 RDA but its so dang expensive.

Oh wow, I forgot about the magma. I had that when I owned my first mech mod. I may just go with the TUGLYFE v2 RDA but its so dang expensive.

It's an oldie but goodie. I've tried a handful of RDAs since, but they all end up not being used. I'm a flavor chaser though, so I couldn't care less about clouds.

I always enjoyed the mixture, I usually do a dual twisted 24g coil with a 4 wrap. Something that I have been playing with. I do enjoy a mixture of flavour as well as the clouds. I just picked up my tuglyfe mechanical mod and want something that looks good on it, I will check out the velocity!

I have a Twisted Messes RDA which is great. I don't need another but I may pick up a Velocity clone at some point. The flavour and clouds (oh, the clouds..) from the TM RDA are awesome. Currently using dual 9 wrap coils of twisted 26g kanthal and it clocks in at .32ohms. Running 100w through it means rooms get foggy fast!

I really want to get an RDA, but I just dropped a bunch dough on my 'starter kit' stuff. I was thinking about eventually getting a Tugboat V2. Maybe in a few months or for my birthday I'll buy a nice mech mod and an RDA.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I have quit vaping-I now suck on a lot of mints. When I did vape my favorite RDA was the Mad Hatter built at a .17 and fired at 80 watts.

I just ordered the Mini Velocity RDA, the mad hatter had so many problems when I had it. I run with the mech mods again, which is unregulated, so the build is my favorite thing to do!

I will post you guys on the mini velocity. This mad hatter is just killing me, man, every time it goes in my pocket the top pops off because of a mechanical error. Dang thing.

Top Bottom