• Mentolipto

• Boston tea party

• Chianti lavender

• Capricorn lemon

• 888 eucalyptus

• King Louis lavender

• I like them all

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like Caprician Lemon best. I ordered it and Mentolipto. Id describe Caprician Lemon as refreshing and natural. Smells like Sprite when lathering. Performance is top notch of course.

I just got the king Louis lavender and it smells amazing. Not too strong but still amazing scent and performance.

If it smells like sprite I just may have to try it.

I wouldn't quite put it as sprite (to my nose) but it's a decent natural smelling lemon. It was the first Italian soft soap that I had ever tried that I actually REALLY enjoyed... I still love it, and it is a definite "replace when empty" product in my rotation. Actually, it's the first product I think I actually went around 10 days straight w/o a break in usage for the past several years, and if it hadn't been for a stretch (immediately following the RR Lemon) of MW Lime/Verbena that went about 10 days, I might have "accidentally" used up the whole tub with very little intervening variety... The smell is THAT good! (Of course, YMMV, especially on scents!)

I think mughetto di bolonga and mughet di france are both lily of the valley scent; just one is tallow based and the other is veggie based. I also believe that third eye is sandalwood.

Sandalwood? SOLD!!

Can anyone post some descriptions of the scents? I get the idea with lemon, lavender, etc., but mughetto di bolonga, mughet di france, third eye, 888 etc. don't do anything for me. I can't find anything on IB website either. I'm looking for a manly, woodsy, non-flowery type of scent.

I've been tearing through my new puck of XXX like a hyena through a crippled wildebeast. It's not particularly woodsy, but it is decidedly masculine. I would describe it as a slightly spicey Classic Barbershoppe scent.

I've only used Caprician Lemon and Third Eye, so I don't feel qualified to vote. Both are nice, enjoyable scents though.

So the Caprician smells good so far.. haven't lathered the cube up yet; waiting to shave tomorrow for a wedding. It's a little strange that there's a cube in the round container, but the container is gigantic so filling it would take about 2 cubes worth.. The soap appears to be really nice and I guess the cube of soap idea is becoming more intriguing as I think about it. Eh, maybe I'll order another and press two into one jar.

Yup... Caprician Lemon = Sprite. But that's not a bad thing. I'll take scents like that any morning over some strong perfumey punch- you-in-the-face scent. Can't wait... La Famiglia soaps coming soon!!! Thank u IB!

Top Bottom