What's new

Favorite Post Shave Soaps

What are your favorite soaps for post shave?

Mine are:

1) CRSW Glide
2) Zingari Man
3) Declaration Grooming

Honorable Mention:

Shannon’s
Sterling

All these soaps seem to have a conditioner/balm built into them!

Get you some Grooming Dept Mallard, it's been launched now. If you get it direct, pick up the hydrating gel. It's 2% hyaluronic, add it to lather or face after the shave.

lasta

Blade Biter
IMO YMMV and all that.

To me that best post shave is a soap that doesn't try to mess around other than its original job. Slick enough and stays that way through the morning shave without adding any extra avocado, shea butter and all that jazz.

TFS soaps are good because they are simple and no fuss. GD, Sterling, Mike's etc makes my face shinier than a bowling ball.

For post shave: there are plenty of splashes, lotions, balms for that.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I just copy what Kevy Shaves on YouTube does I just gentle squeeze the lather thats left in the brush or use what lather is left in the bowl and face wash with that.
I want the soap I’m using to be the last thing on my face. Soap and water. I want the qualities of that top tier soap to give me that post shave goodness.
MdC
Stirling
PdP
Tabac
Canada
SV
MWF
TOBS
D.R. Harris

Last edited:
When talking about post-shave feel, you can't forget about A&E Kaizen, Kaizen 2, or the new Kaizen 2E.
I agree with you of course, but the poster has sensitive skin and there is some gamble involved with A&E scents. I was going to say Low Scent Skeletor, but he has tried The Undersea so I don't know if he would be interested.

I agree with you of course, but the poster has sensitive skin and there is some gamble involved with A&E scents. I was going to say Low Scent Skeletor, but he has tried The Undersea so I don't know if he would be interested.
True, A&E can be a gamble for sensitive skin.
Zingari and Declaration always have great post shave for me, and I hear Barrister and Mann’s new Omnibus base getting high praise for its post.

Yes, that’s true! I loved the performance of the Kaizen base but not the scents! They irritate my skin. I usually try to get unscented or mildly scented soaps…but A&E doesn’t make unscented soaps. Plus, no offense, but I just don’t care for most scented…especially strongly scented…soaps. They smell like cheap dupes to me 😂 Of course there are exceptions, like anything made by TOBS 👍🏻

Is this Cella Extra Extra Bio?
proxy.php

Top Bottom