What's new

Favorite Pinaud product...

Original is hands down my favorite. I also enjoy the Clubman Country Club shampoo, it's shampoo with the original Clubman scent.

Vanilla is my favorite.

Pereiras01.JPG

Go easy on me fellas, but I am not that crazy about any Pinaud product and I own about every one of them. None of them are a "home run" with me, each one has a characteristic that doesn't agree with me. I have doctored a few with glycerin, decanted the Veg, thinned out the Original with witch hazel, to make these more useable. If I rated them, it would go as follows...Citrus Musk, Vanilla, Lime Sec, Special Reserve, Bay Rum, Musk, Original Clubman and Lilac Vegetal. I have yet to buy the newer versions, Whiskey Woods, Brandy Spice and Gents Gin, because of the thought of being unimpressed as with the majority of their lineup. Pinaud owns Lustray and Jeris, and I like their offerings better than Pinaud. The Lustray Spice, Bayrum and Jeris Musk lotions have a backup bottle of each in the closet. I doubt if I replace any of the Pinaud line though.

It mellows into a sublime floral lilac scent don't you know? The Veg is the nectar of the Gods. :001_tt2: :lol1:
View attachment 1021363

Oh, I know all about that stuff. Years ago some guy came and rang my doorbell. For some reason I happened to be home that day, although I don't know why. He was wearing this strange white suit and a bowler hat. He said he was selling this miracle elixir that could cure any illness and attract the ladies as a cologne. I was into chewing tobacco at the time and was ready for a spit so I spit on his nice white suit and said "How's it on stains?" Funny thing is, the stuff he was selling was called Pinaud Clubman Lilac Vegetal. Even more strange there were about 7 or 8 cats following him around as he went from house to house. Of course, I didn't buy anything from that carpetbagger that day I can tell you. For some reason I knew better. I knew that the stuff in that bottle just wasn't right. Never did see that guy again. And those cats are gone too.

Now, about all this talk about being chosen. Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrenaii, the Traveler came as a large and moving Torb. Then during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrix Supplicants, they chose a new form for him--that of a gaint Slor! Many Shrubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day I can tell you.

:eek2: :w00t: :001_tt2:

Very difficult to pick only one, but it would be the Original (followed closely by Special Reserve and Lilac Vegetal).

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Oh, I know all about that stuff. Years ago some guy came and rang my doorbell. For some reason I happened to be home that day, although I don't know why. He was wearing this strange white suit and a bowler hat. He said he was selling this miracle elixir that could cure any illness and attract the ladies as a cologne. I was into chewing tobacco at the time and was ready for a spit so I spit on his nice white suit and said "How's it on stains?" Funny thing is, the stuff he was selling was called Pinaud Clubman Lilac Vegetal. Even more strange there were about 7 or 8 cats following him around as he went from house to house. Of course, I didn't buy anything from that carpetbagger that day I can tell you. For some reason I knew better. I knew that the stuff in that bottle just wasn't right. Never did see that guy again. And those cats are gone too.

Now, about all this talk about being chosen. Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrenaii, the Traveler came as a large and moving Torb. Then during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrix Supplicants, they chose a new form for him--that of a gaint Slor! Many Shrubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day I can tell you.

:eek2: :w00t: :001_tt2:
tenorWI7BB2LZ.gif

Top Bottom