What's new

Favorite Fall Soaps

Funny! I was just telling my wife that Yankee Candle should license some scents to a top tier soap shop. She didn’t like that idea, but you might have just sold me on Samhain!

Ha! I remember seeing Courtney say that it was their "most approachable" scent profiles, and I would agree. Pumpkin, spices, vanilla, just a touch of wood, it really does smell like a few of my wife's favorite autumn candles. Think "pumpkin spice" and you've got the dominant profile.

Stirling- Texas on Fire
Zingari Man- The Soloist
CFG- Ghost Town Barber

I would like to add a signature fall scent like I have for the other seasons, but I have not found one I really like.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Some of the soaps are probably outdated, but there are some great suggestions that maybe are less en vogue at the moment.
It's funny. Your opening post in that thread you started could have been written by me (if I could write that well!)

All the things you wrote are why I love the Fall the mostest!

Except your team appears to be one that put the hurt on my Spartans one year!
I must admit though: ANY team called the "Ducks" is way too kool for skool my friend!

I started an identical thread a few years ago.

I always appreciate threads like this because I am a huge seasonal scent fan. 👍🏻

I started an identical thread a few years ago.

Awesome I’ll check it out. Hopefully some are still available .

Thanks everyone for your replies . I love fall scents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great topic. Love the autumn.

1. Tabac
2. Mama Bear Autumn Afternoon
3. Mama Bear Spiced Cider

Also like the MB Czars Choice Halloween Special around Halloween.

Have the Hallows on order.

I’m not noticing any pumpkin scented soaps on this thread. It’s no longer available, but the St. Charles Shave pumpkin soap was an absolute delight in the fall. Are there any current soap makers that have a nice pumpkin soap?

I like Dr. Jon's Krampus in fall/winter. Even though it is meant as a Christmas release, it is based on spiced cider/mulled wine/glogg type of scent profile, rather than pine/cinnamon/cloves like many Christmas scents. It reminds me of sipping hot drinks in the fall.

BTW, tons of great suggestions in here! I'm already gearing up to make some seasonal purchases this winter. I love fall and Christmas, so I'm willing to blind buy quite a bit of stuff at the end of the year. Put my order for B&M Hallows in, never smelled it before. Hope it lives up to the hype!

I’m not noticing any pumpkin scented soaps on this thread. It’s no longer available, but the St. Charles Shave pumpkin soap was an absolute delight in the fall. Are there any current soap makers that have a nice pumpkin soap?

Stirling Pumpkin Spice is amazing. It's as much spices as it is pumpkin.

Top Fall Soaps:

B&M Hallows
B&M Leviathan
Declaration Grooming Massacre of The Innocents (PDM Herod Dupe)
A&E Club Bacarrat (BR 540 Dupe)
Wholly Kaw Rebelle

I'll throw in CFG's Sherlock as well - a foggy London evening in the library, with a freshly opened copy of The Times in front of a crackling fire. And the game's afoot!

Not very helpful probably, but I've never subscribed to the concept of Spring/Summer Vs Fall/Winter fragrances.

I can enjoy citrusy, fresh, "aquatic" scent in the middle of December with subzero cold, just as much as I would enjoy it in late July... to me this has always been a total b/s, like some sort of a social norm I never paid any attention to.

I know, I know YMMV and all that 😂😂😂

Top Bottom