What's new

Favorite Fall Soaps

B&M Fougere Gothique. Wife loves this one. I'd pick Leviathan for winter, but hey it's a good cold weather soap all the same.
WSP Vetiver Bourbon. A very earthy vetiver.
Asylum Old Virginia. Nice fresh tobacco scent.

1. PdP 63
2. Henri et Victoria Cognac & Cuban Cigars
3. Nuavia Blu

Btw, can anyone recommend an aftershave splash that would go well with PdP 63? I know they make a balm that goes with it but I'm more of a splash type person.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Cool weather? Lol, wish that it were here in the southeast US.

I Coloniali Mango oil and Rhubarb cream
AoS sandalwood cream
Harris Marlborough cream
New formula Floris 89 soap
New formula Floris Elite soap

Declaration Grooming Darkfall.

I'm looking to grab this one too. Scott at DG said it should be out in September or October depending on the availability of supplies. What supplies I don't know - but it seems like a lot of soap shops are feeling supply chain delays these days.

Highland Springs Soap Co/Australian Private Reserve Eclipse
Declaration Grooming Dirtyver
Barrister and Mann Nocturne

Eclipse
is described by the maker as follows:
"Eclipse was born from a desire to create a dark musky fragrance, although at the time, we had no idea it would bear that moniker. We have collaborated with Australian private reserve as they are well-known in creating complex scents; a perfect fit.
The long list of notes come together beautifully to create a truly one of a kind experience. Russian leather and dark musk are predominant initially, followed by blond tobacco dried fig and bourbon then rounding out with floral notes of Carnation, Geranium and Lavender.

The dry down on this scent emphasizes it's complexity, like the moon slowly passing in front of the sun, it darkens over time, leaving you in the shadows of Eclipse.

This is a one-time scent release that won't be returning."

Last edited:
My phenomenal friend, Mr @Lightcs1776 , sent me some soap from Stirling that's really wonderful called "Christmas Eve.

I'm waiting for
Surprised no one has mentioned Southern Witchcrafts Autumn Ash or Samhain. I prefer AA because it's more unique and stronger but Samhain is like a autumn Yankee Candle scent in soap form!

Funny! I was just telling my wife that Yankee Candle should license some scents to a top tier soap shop. She didn’t like that idea, but you might have just sold me on Samhain!

Top Bottom